Enjoy the freedom of.....
633 acres of farmland with an abundance of wildlife
- Circular Treasure trail taking in Oxton village and extending to 3.5 miles
- Children’s Puzzle trail along the same route as the Treasure Trail but a lot easier!
- This route can also be used as a jogging trail or cycling route.
- 8 Shetland Ponies who love to be fed and some are happy to let you walk and/or groom them
- Ruby, Rosie and Biscuit. Waffle, Marmalade, Mary and Sophie, and Ben
- 2 Adorable Aplacas who love to chat - Obama and Orlando
- 1 Elegant Lllama called Toffee who is company for Ben
- Snuffle and Truffle - our pet pigs who will consume everything you put in front of them - we avoid anything which is meat though
- Flight ponds to encourage wildlife
- Enchanted Wood
- Information Boards
- Lots of rare birds to spot
- Lots of Farm Walks - Windmill Walk, Flight Pond walk
- Meadow for ball games, picnics or just for a walk
Plus at your pod:
- Board Games
- Lots of space for outdoor games
- Free WiFi
- Hot Tub
- Relax and enjoy the peace, quiet and stunning views!