The Rowan Pod - Camping with Style!
The BBQ hut is amazing. You can cook anything on it - your breakfast, lunch, dinner etc.
- 1 x 3kg bag of Dorset Charcoal is provided and extra can be purchased from the Farm Shop
- BBQ Tools
- Flat pan for mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs, omelettes etc.
- Sausepans for potatoes, casseroles, boiling vegetables
- Plenty of space for barbequing meat, sausages, haggis, bacon, fish, toast, crumpets, marshmallows etc.
- Sparking fairy lights
- Board Games
Simple to Use
- Take out circular plug in floor, to allow draught to the fire
- Pull out the draught controller on the actual bbq
- Unlike the imported varieties of charcoal, Dorset Hardwood Charcoal is very easy to light.
- You can use a crumbled piece of paper with a few small pieces of charcoal wrapped in it, build a pyramid shape around it with other pieces of charcoal and then light the paper.
- Leave for a few minutes until the charcoal is well alight and then add more charcoal as required.
- You will be ready to barbecue in about 10 to 15 minutes.
- You usually know you are ready when the lump charcoal begins to turn red, a white ash appears around most of the lumps and you can leave your hand 6 inches above the fire for at least 5 seconds.
See some recipes with a difference courtesy of Dorset Charcoal
Start Making Memories.....